Benefits of Gallery Beta for the employer
I have a perfect overview
of the means for the employee benefits at one place.
I save time and administration work
thanks to an intuitive on-line application.
I increase the performance and loyalty
of my employees in a modern and efficient way.
How to get the Cafeteria
quickly and easily in 4 steps
We will create your account
In the Cafeteria, we will set up your company account for your employees to use. We will also add the necessary information, including your logo.
We will invite you to a training
We will show you how to work with the Cafeteria efficiently.
“There is a package for you!“
Employee cards with login information will be mailed to you.
And that’s it!
Satisfied employees now choose their bonuses and you can enjoy transparent and trouble-free benefit management.
Hand out wisely
Give your employees a raise – or benefits?
Let clear numbers speak and calculate which option works better for you
Would you like to learn more?
You can also find additional interesting information here
He/she can block the lost card after signing in to his/her account in the Gallery Beta Cafeteria in the “My Account“ menu. After clicking on it, there is a drop-down “My Profile“ menu on the right side, which contains some other options, including the “My Cards“ option. Upon selecting the “My Cards” option, the employee can order a new card. The card will be delivered to their respective HR department.
If he/she entered a wrong PIN three times upon payment at a partner’s establishment, the card would be blocked. Please call our Customer Support department at 241 043 111. After verification of the employee’s ID, the card will be unblocked and a new PIN will be sent to the employee’s email registered in the system. If there is no email registered in the system, the PIN will be sent via email to a contact person from your respective HR department.
If you would like to find out the status of your order of the Unišek+ vouchers, please contact our Customer Support department at 241 043 111.
The options of use = the categories in which credits may be used are listed on the main page, such as HOLIDAYS, HEALTH, SPORT, CULTURE, EDUCATION, BOOKS, VOUCHERS and others. After signing in and clicking on “My Account“, you will see a “My Profile“ drop-down menu on the right side, which contains other options, including the “My Accounts“ tab. Here you will see a breakdown of accounts by the categories.
By the Gallery Beta card at the store
- The employee tells the cashier that he/she wishes to pay for the selected benefits or services using the Gallery Beta card. He/she provides the card or dictates the card number to the cashier. The cashier then requests two of the employee’s PIN positions randomly selected by the Cafeteria system and enters the amount to be authorized. If the employee has enough points in his/her Cafeteria account, the points are immediately deducted from his/her account and the benefit is thus paid for.
By purchase in the e-shops operated by our selected contractual partners
- In the “e-shops“ /Pre-orders option, a benefit or service may be purchased directly from the Gallery Beta Cafeteria by filling in the order form in the benefit description. The system generates an order number and the employee claims the benefit based on the order number from a selected partner.
By ordering from the Gallery Beta Cafeteria
- The order placed through the “Credit for Benefit” payment method, as well as in the “Pre-orders“, works only with the partners who accept only Unišek+ paper vouchers but not the Gallery Beta cards (you will be able to identify them when searching for an establishment in the system).
By ordering the Unišek+ vouchers in the Vouchers category
- The order of Unišek+ vouchers (only for users who have the Vouchers category permitted by their employer). On the main page, the employee will fill in the order form via the “Vouchers“ button. The time and place of delivery depends on the contract with the employer.
The current list of our contractual partners and establishments can be found HERE. When searching for an establishment, it is possible to choose “Select Payment Option“:
- By the Gallery Beta card at the store
- By the Gallery Beta card via e-shop
- By ordering from the Gallery Beta Cafeteria
- Unišek + (by ordering via the ”Credit for Benefit“ payment method) or directly by ordering Unišek+ in the Vouchers category.
The employee may generate a temporary password in the „Sign In“ tab. Clicking on „Generate Temporary Password“ will take him/her to „Generate Temporary Login“. It is always necessary to fill in the card number and email registered in the system so that the employee‘s identity could be verified. The login and password will be sent to the registered email. The password serves for one-time use and is valid for 7 days. After the first login, it is necessary to change the password but the login remains the same. If the employee is not sure or has no email registered in the system, he/she must contact our Customer Support department at 241 043 111. Once his/her identity is verified, a new one-time password will be generated. If there is no email entered in the system, the password will be sent to their respective HR department.
If the employee needs to find out his/her PIN, he/she needs to go to the „Sign In“ tab and click on „Generate Temporary Password“, which will take him/her to a „Send PIN to Card via Email“ option. It is always necessary to fill in the card number and registered email for identity verification. If the employee is not sure or has no email registered, he/she needs to contact the Customer Support department at 241 043 111. Once the identity is verified, the PIN will be sent to the registered email. If there is no email entered in the system, the PIN will be sent to their respective HR department.
Would you like to learn more? Download the document.
|Gallery Beta produktový list||3. 3. 2020||294 KB||Download|